No, you’re awesome.
Awesome Camp was a huge success again this year. Thanks to everyone who gave up their nights and weekends to get it off the ground.
- I broke GitHub again.
- I was fortunate enough to coach several amazing teams at UNL’s first Startup Weekend event.
- NetBSD proves it’s still really hard to generate random numbers.
- Exploring the dark corners of C.
- RC4 in TLS has some issues.
- Meanwhile in Texas, Man Bitten by Snake Uses its Skin as a Tourniquet.
At least FORTRAN 77 doesn’t have line numbers, unless you want line numbers, then it does.